You are reading this article because you want to know how to get your ex back fast. You have been wondering if there is a way for you to get them back without having to be super sweet and nice or without having them see the pain they caused on your face when they walk away. Well, I am here to tell you that it’s possible! It won’t take long either! Certain steps can help make this happen. This blog post will explain all the steps, so read on!
Table of Contents
How To Text An Ex You Want Back
You probably feel a bit awkward where your ex is concerned. You may even feel worried or frightened about how they will react! Don’t fret, though! This article is here to show you that you can get them back and amazing again. For example, you need the right help and guidance from someone who knows what they’re talking about, like my blog posts do.
To understand how texting your ex-lover works to make them come back, I will first explain why you want them back in the first place. There are many reasons people want their ex-lover back: some don’t feel complete without that person, while others think if their partner came back, things would be much better than before. Note, however, that it’s not easy to get an ex back.
You cannot simply decide to text your former lover and expect them to come running right into your arms! I know how you feel because this is what most people do think. But in reality, the situation is much different than these people realize.
I don’t want to be negative, but I guess I need to say this out loud: don’t waste all of your time trying things that may or may not work! You can text your ex all day long, but if you aren’t taking any of the other necessary steps, then they won’t get it! So if you really want to make sure that you will get your ex-lover back, then there are certain steps you have to take otherwise…
Easy Stages To Get An Ex Back By Texting
We all know the pain of being dumped, but it is possible to win them back in a short time by using text messages. The approach needs to be careful and strategic so as not to scare your ex away again. Certain stages help tremendously with bringing an ex back to you.
Here are those stages in detail:
- First, you should identify what went wrong in your relationship. The reason they walked away from you is important to know so that you can avoid the same mistakes in the future. The best way to identify all the mistakes you made is to talk it out with someone more mature than yourself, who has been in your situation before. They may be able to give you some solid advice that will help you get back together with your ex without too much trouble.
- Once you have identified what went wrong in your relationship, then you can assess whether or not it’s even worth getting back together. If you can’t fix the problem, I suggest moving on and looking for someone else because otherwise, you’ll end up in pain again!
- Once you’ve made your decision to get your ex back, then start putting all of that negative energy into a positive light. Focus on what good things will happen if they come back instead of thinking about why they left in the first place!
- Now is the time to use text messages as leverage. Texting is something that most people often do nowadays, so take advantage of this fact by sending them fond texts such as “I miss hanging out with you” or maybe even try telling them how much you want to see them again.
What To Say To Your Ex To Get Him Back Over Text
This is the hardest part of getting your ex-lover back over text because you have to think carefully about what you want to say. You don’t just want to send them a boring message! You want it to belong and make us feel like we need to respond, right?
If you’re stuck on what to say, the first thing I suggest is looking into your past relationship with them. Think about why they broke up with you in the first place. What mistakes did you make? Did they come clean about their feelings? Did they tell you straight out that it was over instead of trying to work things out gradually? Take note of these things and express how sorry you are for making those mistakes.
- “I’m sorry for letting you go. I really want you back in my life.”
- “Mistakes were made last time. Can we start over again?”
- “Before things ended, I never realized how much I loved you.”
- “Even though it hurts, we did have some good times together. I’d rather cherish those memories than forget them.”
Once you’re done with those messages, try to get more romantic by sending your ex some flirtatious text messages. Get their attention by being a bit naughty or make them laugh if you can! I’m sure that would get your ex-boyfriend back really fast!
- “I’m just laying in bed naked with the covers over me.”
- “You’re so hot! Send me a picture of what you look like today.”
- “Oh, I’ve got an idea…you should come to my house, and we can break more things together…”
- “I hope you’re having a bad day so that I can make it better.”
- “I wish I could see your beautiful face right now…”
- “It’s hard to sleep when I’m thinking about how much fun it was to break things with you.”
- “I was thinking about you today and realized I want to kiss you again.”
- “You’re so sexy! I just wanted to tell you how hot you are!”
Next, get really personal by sharing your feelings with them. Show that you have been thinking about what went wrong and what good things will happen if they come back to you.
- “I miss you so much it hurts.”
- “I never thought I would hurt this badly from a break-up, but I can’t stop thinking about us!”
- “We had something special together, and I don’t want to forget it.”
- “Before we were together, I always felt alone…and now when we’re apart, I feel the same way again.”
- “You know how you used to tell me everything was going to be okay? Well, nothing’s okay right now because you’re not here.”
How To Get Ex Back Through Texting
Other Helpful Tips If you want to know how to get your ex back, then follow these tips below:
- Be honest and let them know how you really feel! Don’t be afraid to send your ex a text that might scare them off. If they are worth getting back, they will understand that honesty is the best policy in any relationship or friendship. Plus, if they do not want to talk to you anymore, then at least you tried and won’t have that regret hanging over the top of your head when you think about what could’ve been with them.
- You don’t have to send them long paragraphs full of texts! Sometimes one short but a sweet message can be just as effective as ten long ones because it leaves us wanting more, so we call or text back immediately! The suspense gets us, somehow…
- Be sure to check with your ex before you send them a text message! Don’t just assume that they want to hear from you. Sometimes, they really don’t, and if you’re not careful, you could get hurt more by doing this method.
- Forgive your ex for what happened between you two in the past. This is very important because it will give off the vibe that you are over what happened and have no hard feelings towards each other anymore…even though there might be some left.
- Respect their privacy and try to peek in every once in a while to see how they are doing or what’s going on with them at work or school! If they ask why to tell them that you were just nosey, it’s a cute habit that we all have!
How To Get Your Ex To Text You First
If your ex is too proud to text you, then you could try to come up with a plan that will make them want to reach out first. This way, you will know that they are reaching out because they want to talk. Here is a list of things that you can do so they will text you first:
- If you go on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, make sure to add them as a friend! This way, they will see your updates and pictures popping up all the time. Even if it is to say something simple like “Good morning,” that might be enough for them to want talkback since they know that you’re thinking about them…and hopefully miss them a little bit too!
- Ask your friends to tell them something that you told them in confidence. If they respond without telling your friend anything, it might let you know that they want to talk to you again and eventually reach out first.
- Go out and socialize! Your ex may be missing you because he or she wants to hang out with you…and if you continue to stay at home, then they will never contact you again. Go out with your friends and have a good time…and maybe invite them too! They will definitely want to join in on the fun if they haven’t seen or heard from you all week long!
- Go to the places your ex used to talk about and go with the family or friends. This way, you will be able to bump into them without even planning for it at all. It might seem like a coincidence, but they definitely want to see you again!
- Be sure to keep your appearance fresh and new! They will want to see the changes you have gone through…especially if they haven’t seen you in a while or don’t know how much weight you’ve lost or that little scar on your face is no longer there. Your ex might be thinking about these things now but won’t have the courage to call or text you first.
The message that you want to send to your ex should be something simple but also personal at the same time. It should not look like a generic text where it is clearly from someone else because then they may think that this was sent out hundreds of times before and by other exes too and will probably ignore it.
Keep these tips in mind when you are trying to get your ex back by text. Don’t just assume they want to talk to you because friends, family, or co-workers may try to convince you otherwise and make you think it’s the right idea. If this method doesn’t work after a few tries, stop texting them and naturally let things fall into place. Always remember: communication is the most important part of any relationship!