Are you thinking about getting revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you? Our culture encourages women to go the route of being a “good girl” and forgiving their boyfriends after they break up. But what if that doesn’t work for you? What if he’s just not worth forgiving? That’s where this list comes in! Read on for 24 ways to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend who dumped you!
1. Make him jealous: If you want to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you, make him jealous by dating someone hotter than he is. Flaunt that new relationship before him as much as possible and give him a taste of what he is missing. That will definitely hurt his ego!
2. Send an embarrassing email: If you know his password, log into his email account and send an embarrassing email to all of his friends and family announcing that he dumped you. Not only will this embarrass your ex-boyfriend, but also it will show everyone how immature he was when he broke up with you. This might be the exact thing needed to help your friend see the light about what kind of a person he really is.
3. Break into his house and rearrange everything: When you decide to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you, break into his home on a day when he has class or work. Then, rearrange everything so that it is all out of order. This will make him realize how much of a mess his life would be without you in it!
4. Threaten to call the police: If you know anything about your ex-boyfriend’s history, use that information by sending him an email threatening to call the police if they don’t get in touch with you within 48 hours. This is a great way to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you and giving them some incentive to see what they lost!
5. Destroy his personal belongings: Your ex-boyfriend probably told you how much he hated some of your possessions, so make it a reality by going into his bedroom when he is at work or at school and destroying all of his personal items. He will really see that he made the wrong choice breaking up with you.
6. Get someone else to break in: One thing that most people don’t know about their ex-boyfriends is where they keep their spare key, so use this to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you! Have a friend break into your ex-boyfriend’s place while they are out and steal something from him. This can be anything from his wallet to his iPod – just make sure it is something that he values. This is a great way to get back at your ex-boyfriend for dumping you because it will hurt his wallet AND prove to him that you are not as easy to replace as he first thought!
7. Destroy any reminders of your relationship: Destroy any reminders of your time together around the house. Destroy them! Rip up pictures and cards, throw away any gifts or souvenirs, scrapbook pages with anything “romantic” written on them – whatever it takes, get rid of these things so that they don’t make him think about how good life was with you!
8. Use your Facebook status to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you: If your ex-boyfriend broke up with you over Facebook, make sure he knows how much it hurts by updating your status every day about how lonely you are or how depressing life is without him. This will serve as a constant reminder of everything that he lost when he dumped you!
9. Advertise yourself as single: One of the best ways to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend for dumping you is by advertising that they don’t deserve someone as wonderful as you! Change all of your online dating profiles and social networking pages to say that you are looking for someone new, then sit back and watch the calls roll in! Your ex-boyfriend will realize how sorry he was to lose such a great girl like you.
10. Put something fishy in their food: If your ex-boyfriend loves to cook, put something gross in one of his favorite recipes and say that it came from him so that they could taste what they are missing! There isn’t much better for getting revenge on an ex than making them choke on their own cooking!
11. Hack their email account: If your ex-boyfriend is a big fan of online gaming, put in a friend request from one of his favorite teammates or add them to every clan possible! This way, he will not be able to log on without getting an email from you.
12. Leave his food on the floor: Food can be a great way to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend, especially if you know that it is one of their favorite meals. For example, if your boyfriend loves Chinese takeout, make him think that he has been accidentally poisoning himself every time he eats by leaving all of the leftovers on the floor. This way, your ex-boyfriend will believe that he can’t even enjoy food without you ruining it!
13. Move all of his stuff into a storage unit: Your ex-boyfriend hates the idea of someone else using their things, so use this to your advantage by moving all of their belongings into a storage unit and telling them that you will never give it back! One of the best ways to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you is by taking everything he ever had in common with you and getting rid of it completely.
14. Redecorate his room: If your ex-boyfriend misses you, make sure they know it by making their life into a living nightmare! Take pictures of the two of you and hang them all over their bedroom walls or bedside table to remind your ex how lonely they will be without you around.
15. Buy stock in his favorite company: This is a great way to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you because it will affect his future! If your boyfriend has done something wrong, make sure he knows it and that you’ll never forget his mistake by buying stock in the company he works for. Not only will this hurt his pocketbook, but when the stock rates go down, his boss will know exactly who to blame!
16. Change the home page on his computer: Your ex-boyfriend will be constantly reminded of how great life was with you every time he opens up a new window! If your ex-boyfriend misses you, make sure they know it by setting their home page to one of your old social networking profiles. This not only makes them miss you more but will remind them exactly what they’re missing out on!
17. Call or text him at work: If your ex-boyfriend is having a rough day, make sure that they know it by calling them at work and letting the whole office hear your side of the breakup story! Not only will this embarrass him, but it makes his co-workers think that they are getting an inside look into the end of your relationship.
18. Remove all of his furniture from the house: Most people don’t enjoy moving, especially to a new place with no furniture! This is one of the best ways to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend for dumping you because it hurts their pride and makes them think that they can’t even afford the things you took care of for so long.
19. Make a page dedicated to him: If your ex-boyfriend misses you, this is the best way to let them know it! Make sure that they get constant reminders of how much better things were with you by creating and maintaining an entire website about them. Whether this site actually has any information about your ex or simply just exists as a tribute to everything good about them will all depend on how angry you really are at their actions.
20. Leave one of his belongings somewhere random: The best ways to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend for dumping you are ones where they can’t even try and play it off like it is no big deal! For example, if he left the house without taking his favorite hat or watch, leave it somewhere random in the middle of an intersection for people to find as they walk by. Your ex will never be able to live it down!
21. Leave intimate items somewhere random: Some of the best ways to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you are ones where they can never forget how much you two meant to each other. If he ever finishes doing laundry and notices that all things that smell like you have been removed from the house, not only will it hurt his pride, but it is sure to remind him of everything good about your relationship.
22. Remind him every day how good life was with you: One of the best ways to get revenge on an ex-boyfriend for dumping you is by constantly reminding them how great life was while they were with you! For example, if your boyfriend left you because he thought that he would never be able to afford a new living room couch, let him know that you’re still alive and kicking by taking a picture of his old couch and posting it on all of your social networking sites.
23. Call in sick to work: If your ex-boyfriend is having a rough day, this is the best way to get revenge on them for dumping you because it will ruin their whole week! Once everyone at your office knows about the breakup and realizes that he might be going through some tough times, make sure they suffer by calling in sick the next day. Not only will this affect his life, but it’s sure to cross his mind more than once whenever he sees you two together in pictures or talking!
24. Introduce him to your new boyfriend: One of the best ways to get revenge on your ex-boyfriend for dumping you is by making them realize that they lost out on something great! If he ever tries to contact you or asks about how life has been since the breakup, make sure that he knows it by introducing him to every man you become involved with after the separation. This will embarrass him and remind him what a fool he was for letting go of such an amazing woman!
What are you waiting for? Get started on your revenge campaign with these 24 tips. You deserve it!