Come Mother's Day, you could say we are fairly easy to please: a quiet morning of sleeping in late, followed by a long, hot shower...uninterrupted. Perhaps a yummy homemade breakfast, and maybe a thoughtful trinket or two. This year, we polled a few of our favorite mama friends and asked what tops their Mother's Day lists - from books to cheese boards to solo spa adventure, take a look at some of the inspiring items they are currently coveting!
Our own Clementine Family Editor Lindsay Meyer-Harley (and owner of Darling Clementine)
Designer, author, artist and all around renaissance woman (and momma!), Justina Blakeney
1) Picnic box from Urban Palette Perfect for this mama's night out- al fresco.
2) Donations to Bernie Sanders campaign As a mama, the health of our society and environment is of utmost importance to me. I'd forgo gifts to support the only candidate I feel will make any kind of difference. #FeelTheBern
3) Gift cert to Korean spa. Like a vacation, without a vacation.
*Also! I have been pining after these Monstera earrings from MisakiSano for awhile. Botanicals and bling- a winning combination!
Momma of 4 and the voice behind House Of Habit, Jessica Reed Kraus.
1) After reading Sally Man's autobiography I felt desperate to own the entirety of her printed collection of her work. This one would be a great start.
2) I love cheese and cheese platters so any excuse to fancy up the display is good by me.
3) Favorite scent and I'm running low. Refill is in order soon!
4) Great cut, great color. Though anything Ace & Jig is a sure win though, right ladies?
Elle Rowley, Founder of Solly Baby Wrap:
1) Our custom Mother's Day box with Gratitude Collaborative is definitely my top pick, but of course I'm a little partial. ;) I handpicked every item in the basket so a lot of my favorites are included, especially for a new mom.
2) I already purchased this for myself a while ago, but I'm obsessed with my Le Creuset dutch oven, especially for making 5-minute artisan bread.
3) You cannot go wrong with a good clog. Bryr Clog is my favorite. They're the only heel I will wear these days.
4) Speaking of scents, PF Candle Co's Golden Coast candle has been burning nonstop at our house. It's the best.
Finally, the truth is, all I really want for Mother's Day is a bouquet of fresh peonies and to do NOTHING. Like, absolutely nothing. Is there a link to purchase that?
p.s. Some of our favorite advice from another group of mommas we love!