There is no relationship in our lives quite like the one we have with our mothers. Admittedly frustrating and challenging at times, we firmly believe that the mother-daughter relationship is something to be cherished and nurtured. Growing up and starting our own lives makes us realize not only the sacrifices our mothers have made for us over the years, but also the awesome fact that they too had to figure things out on the fly—much like we are now. So today, we’re offering up a handful of questions to ask your mother.
Here’s to getting to know your very first gal pal even better than you already do!:
- Outside of family members, who inspires you the most?
- How would your childhood friends describe you?
- What is better about the world today than when you were growing up?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- If you could instantly have one new skill (i.e. foreign language, musical talent, public speaking, etc.), what would it be?
- When did you know you had found the one?
- When did you know you wanted to be a mom?
- What was the hardest thing about being a mother? The most rewarding?
- If you could go back in time to any period in history, where would you go and why?
- What question would you ask your mother?
p.s. Heading to a family get-together soon? Try our simple tips to remain present in any given situation.